Terms & Conditions
- Check in is between 3pm and 6pm (15.00hrs and 18.00hrs). We request latest check in by 8pm (20.00hrs) to avoid disturbing other guests. If you require a later check in or earlier “luggage drop off” please let us know in advance and we will try to oblige.
- Guests are requested to check out / vacate rooms by 10am to allow time for cleaning ready for your return or the next guest checking in. We do ask that guests go out and enjoy the area between 10am and 3pm to allow us to get on with the work that has to be done in preparing for your return and new guest arrivals. This is our opportunity to ensure everything is right for you and carry out any minor maintenance/service work.
- Full Valid credit/debit card details are required to guarantee all bookings.
- We can accept payment by cash and most major credit and debit cards.
- In the unlikely event any guest indulges in behaviour that is considered unacceptable, disruptive, offensive or anti-social to other guests or the owners, or causes deliberate damage to the premises, we reserve the right to terminate the reservation, ask the guest to vacate the premises and pay any balance of their reservation in full immediately together with a charge to cover any damages or deep cleaning. Examples are smoking (including e-cigarettes) in the house, alcohol and drug abuse, offensive language. All we ask is respect that Westcourt is the home of your hosts and a peaceful place for guests to enjoy their stay.
- Smoking is only allowed in some of the outside open air areas. Westcourt is a totally non-smoking property and it is illegal to smoke in any rooms of a non-smoking property. If this law is broken a fine of £100 will automatically be applied to your bill.
Cancellation / failure to check in policy:
Accepting accommodation by telephone, online booking, email or in writing means you have entered into a legally binding contract with us.
- In the event of cancellation for any reason please note, if cancelled, modified or in the case of no-show or booking reduction (after arrival date), the full price of the booking will be charged.
- The full price of the reservation may be charged anytime after booking.
- For your protection and to fulfil your agreement with us we advise that you take out holiday cancellation insurance.
Fabulous bed & breakfast, friendly hosts, beautiful scenery and it was a pleasure to stay. We will definitely return soon.
Wonderful B&B, very clean, great individual touches in each room. Excellent breakfast, and a great place to stay, thank you. Highly recommended.
We could not have picked a better place to stay, friendly and very welcoming, spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated and great location.
Fab bed & breakfast, very accommodating and great with the children. Lovely clean comfy bedroom... Gorgeous place!